Camille's has been a Rhode Island dining landmark since 1914. Originally located at 174 Atwells Ave., the restaurant was moved in 1919 to an old mansion at 71 Bradford Street, its' present location. The original edifice is now considered our lounge area, while the offices on the second floor were once bedrooms. The back door to the mansion is now the entrance into our kitchen. Our dining room and kitchen area were all part of an expansion project in 1926 to convert the mansion into a business. A business Rhode Islanders fell in love with.
Throughout the years, Camille's has always been the place to be and to be seen! Our dining room has played center stage to lawyers, politicians, celebrities, doctors and business executives. It has always been a wonderful gathering place for working men and women and their families.
Email: Ask The Chef